sponsors

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne Preview



The name for this anime roughly translates to "So long as there's love it doesn't matter that he's my brother, right?" So needless to say this anime dips into incest jokes quite often. If that offends you, don't bother with this anime, but if you, like me, can just take it for what it is and laugh at the jokes, you might enjoy it. From What I can gather so far, this anime is about twins Akito and Akiko, who were separated for 6 years. When Akiko finally comes back to live with her brother, Akito, she openly expresses her love her him, only to find out they aren't living alone as she thought, and there are other girls staying in the house, all of which seem interested in her brother. This anime is heavy on the fanservice and the intro really crosses the line a few times. I can tell you now, this most likely will not be getting a perfect score, but it does have a certain charm about it and has potential to be ranked high.  I'll have the full review ready as soon as I'm done with the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment